We realise that every commercial lease is different and may require bespoke drafting. Our tailored advice means we can tackle any issue specific to the property.
Some points of consideration when negotiating a commercial lease are:
- the annual rent and the length of the lease (term).
- what are the repairing obligations?
- can the lease be assigned or let to someone else?
- how often is the rent to be reviewed?
- what type of business does the lease permit to operate from the property?
- is the tenant to have security of tenure i.e. the right to renew the lease at the end of the initial term?
We offer a fixed fee service starting from £1,095 plus VAT and disbursements, irrespective of where the property is located. We do not charge a percentage of the first year rent figure which we are aware is the standard charging basis for some solicitors firms.