We have a significant amount of experience dealing with lots of different disputes and are well placed to advise you on how an efficient and effective solution might be reached.
It is often sensible to instruct a dispute resolution or civil litigation solicitor at an early stage to ensure that any applicable pre-action protocol is followed. It may also be that the early involvement of a solicitor brings about a settlement and avoids the need for court proceedings.
We act for private individuals, sole traders and companies in respect of bringing and defending claims.
We have extensive knowledge covering numerous areas of dispute resolution and civil litigation including:
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors, architects, surveyors and accountants.
- Landlord and tenant disputes (including possession and rent arrears claims)
- Property litigation relating to rights over land, easements, nuisance and disputes with neighbours
- Inheritance Act and disputed Will claims
- Debt claims
- Building Disputes
- Disputes relating to the sale or purchase of goods or services